A switch control for Xojo Desktop projects. Customize the color and caption of each position, optional animation, full keyboard support, no flicker on Windows, and fully Retina aware.
Love it or hate it, the Xojo IDE uses an iOS style switch control in the inspector. If you hate it, you're probably reading the wrong page. But if you love it, you can now use a better control in your own projects.
This control is not the same as the one built into the Xojo IDE. It is a completely new control built from scratch, with additional features.
- Supports Retina and 64-bit applications.
- Supports three control sizes: Normal, Small, and Mini.
- Supports On, Off, and Indeterminate states.
- Will never flicker on Windows.
- Animated by default, can be disabled by a boolean property.
- Each half of the switch allows custom captions and colors.
- Supports full keyboard access on Mac OS X. It will receive focus the when TabStop is true, and allows keyboard toggling of the value. Draws proper focus ring.
- Allow the control to automatically control its width based on captions, or manually specify a desired width.
- Align left, right, or center.
- Fully self-contained, no images to include in your project. Only requires the Artisan Kit module, which is included.
- Last updated July 9th, 2018.
- Requires Xojo 2015r1 or newer.
- 64-bit supported.
- Supports only Xojo Desktop projects.