A breadcrumbs control (also known as a path control) is a great way to give users a sense of place in a hierarchical navigation.
When you need to display the path of an item, such as a file on disk or location within a category hierarchy, a breadcrumbs control is a fantastic way to do so. Each segment can be clicked individually, making it much more versatile than simply displaying the path as a string.
- Supports Retina and 64-bit applications.
- Fully customizable colors and graphics.
- Cells support optional full-color and template-based icons.
- Receive event when the user has performed a click-and-hold on a segment, useful for displaying additional options.
- Will never flicker on Windows.
- Fully self-contained, no images to include in your project. Only requires the Artisan Kit module, which is included.
- Last updated October 17th, 2015.
- Requires Xojo 2015r1 or newer.
- 64-bit supported.
- Supports only Xojo Desktop projects.