A breadcrumbs control (also known as a path control) is a great way to give users a sense of place in a hierarchical navigation.
When you need to display the path of an item, such as a file on disk or location within a category hierarchy, a breadcrumbs control is a fantastic way to do so. Each segment can be clicked individually, making it much more versatile than simply displaying the path as a string.
- Uses system colors, including dark mode, out of the box. Colors are fully customizable.
- Fully vector, supports all resolutions, and does not require any images.
- Cells support full color and template icons.
- Cells support click-and-hold, useful for display additional options.
- Will never flicker on Windows.
- Fully self-contained, no images to include in your project. Only requires the Artisan Kit 1.2.2 module, which is included.
- Version 2.0.0, released February 7th, 2021.
- Requires Xojo 2020r2 or newer.
- 64-bit supported.
- Supports only Xojo Desktop projects.