ZirconProgressIndicator 1.1 Released
By Thom McGrath on
I've just released version 1.1 of ZirconProgressIndicator. Here are the release notes:
- Fixed issue with double-drawing the bottom-right quadrant of a filled indicator when the value was exactly 50%. This was most noticeable when using a foreground color with alpha channels.
- Demo project has the correct blue foreground color, rather than a translucent yellow-green color.
- Added a border to the indicator.
- When animation is enabled, the indicator will smoothly transition in and out of the indeterminate state.
- Updated included Artisan Kit module to version 1.0.2.
- Added version number to class. This can be found using the Version As String method or checking the Version attribute.
To get the latest version, simply download a new copy from the downloads page.