By Thom McGrath on
ArchDetect 1.2.1 is a maintenance release fixing a couple important bugs, and refining the user experience. Some users have reported crashes while scanning certain folders, particularly folders with long or non-ascii names. This bug appears to have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where automatic updates wouldn't always check at statup.
- Added version information to results list
- Improved visual style of results list
- Added more detail to status bar of results list
- Disk Image is now "internet enabled"
- Add message text to Smart Crash Reports window
- Fixed crash caused by long paths or paths with non-Ascii charaters
( 508.0 KB )